1 in stock
- This painting is painted on a piece of Canada goose feather. The feather was picked up by myself from the community park a while ago. No animal was harmed.
- A thin layer of epoxy resin was applied on the backside of the feather to make it rigid for painting. The front side of the feather was applied with gesso 3 to 4 times.
- The painted feather was varnished and good for display. It has about 1 inch depth due to natural curve of feather. So I would recommend to frame it in a shadow box or something with some depth behind the glass.
- Actual size is listed in the picture. The painted area is about 2″ by 8″ and total length of the feather is about 12″.
- There is also a natural curve on the bottom edge which you can see in the picture. Please do not try to flat it so hard. It is the natural shape of the feather.